Hello friends! This post is for my beauty junkies out there. I am sure you already know that in addition to my love for home decor and styling, I am also obsessed with all things beauty!! Summer is right around the corner and many of you have asked me, what are my beauty go to’s for the summer months. Well, in this post I will share with you all 5 beauty must haves in order to look and feel your bests in the months to come.
Skincare Must Haves
1. Lancome Advanced Genifique: If you want glowing skin and I mean glowing skin in 7 days, you will want to add this fantastic serum to your beauty routine. Just add on a drop of this serum to your skin before putting on your moisturizer day and night. Your skin will look more radiant, smoother, and firmer!! You will be glowing just as much as Jennifer Lopez for sure!
2. Lancome UV Expert Aqua Gel SPF 50: I love multi-taskers!! This oil-free moisturizer hydrates protects and primes your skin. It’s also super lightweight and wears under foundation like a boss!!
Nail Color Must Have
3. Sally Hansen’s 110 Well, Well, Well nail color: I am loving painting my nails with white colored nail polish. Ladies, this color is neutral and goes with simply everything in my wardrobe!! In addition to the fun color, this polish is infused with Argan oil, which is very nourishing to your nails.
Make-up Must Haves
4. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation: If you want a foundation that will not stand you up on those hot summer nights then you will love Teint Idole Ultra. This foundation is lightweight, but offer a medium to full coverage! That’s a win in! I can’t stand full coverage make-up feeling heavy on my skin, and this one does not have that feeling at all. In addition to being lightweight, this foundation is oil-free, has an SPF 15, transfer resistant and offered in 50 shades. So, go to your local Lancome counter, get matched with your perfect shade, and received a free 10-day sample to try it out!!
5. Lancome Dual Finish Highlighter: Now, I know that the key to glowing skin is through diet, water, and skincare. However, if you want to be a little extra this summer, then you will want this oil-free high lighter from Lancome. My favorite colors are sparkling peach and rose gold! You will glow all day and night with this beauty!!
Well, my friends I hope you are just as excited about summer as I am and I hope this post was helpful to you. What’s items from this post intrigues you the most? I would love to know. Or have you tried any of the 5 beauty must have mentioned above? If so leave me your feedback by commenting below. Until then, cheers to a wonderful summer my friends.