I don’t know about you, but when I see a bohemian styled space my heart skips a beat!! When I came across this family-friendly bohemian inspired space by Heidi Caillier Design, I fell in love!! It’s something about how she utilized color cohesively in this family’s home From the mixture of texture with the vintage accent chair to the addition of mid-century modern furniture used in this space. I know a lot of my readers love spaces like this, but they often wonder where they can find items like this to create this in their own homes.
After hours of creeping my favorite online stores, I came across some fantastic decor, furniture and accent pieces you can use to recreate this space. If you are just as excited to see what I found, then keep on reading below and be prepared to be inspired and ready to have to fun!!
(Disclaimer: All of the items featured have affiliate links to the product that takes you over to the retailer’s site. If you decide to purchase I do receive a small commission)
- Mandala Wall art: I am in love with this colorful Mandala print canvas art! This is a perfect way to introduce a statement color to your space. Since the walls are all white adding a colorful piece of art will enhance your room.
- Colorful Toss Pillows: This homier pink tribal pillow cover is everything!! I will instantly add another layer of color and brightens your boho-inspired room!
- Ethnic Printed Pillows: The eyes of India pillow features a gray elephant print. Another perfect addition! Did I mention that this is a pillow cover? I love pillow covers because you can switch out your theme through the seasons without spending too much money on a pre-filled toss pillow.
- Organic Faux Plants: Banana plants have been the rage of this season and most certainly seen in most boho inspired rooms! If you don’t have that green thumb for real plants, then this faux banana plant will do the trick.
- Modern Sectional With Function: Here is another way to add color to your room. I am loving this Nadia sectional! It’s modern and has lots of space for your family to relax and enjoy each other.
- Table Plant: Let’s bring more organic life into this space with a table plant for the coffee table.
- Mid-century Modern Coffee Table: This solid cherry wood round table is almost a perfect match to the one in the photo!! It’s simple and super easy to maintain.
- Pattern Rug For Added Texture: This Nuloom Blythe Rug in gray is made in Turkey. I adore how contemporary and transitional this beautiful pattern rug is, and it is the perfect backdrop to the entire concept!
- Additional Seating With Style: I am in LOVE again!! These Moroccan poufs are offered in the color you see in the photo and many more!! They 100% handmade in a family owned workshop in Marrakesh and their products are known for having high-quality leather perfect for additional seating or can be used as an ottoman in your family room.
- Mudcloth Toss Pillow: I just had to find a mudcloth pillow that was similar to the one in the photo!! The navy color, texture, and print is so beautiful!
- Palm Leaf Toss Pillow: Remember in a Bohemian inspired room the pillows don’t have to match 100%. So go wild and add an extra punch of color with this junglelicious palm leaf toss pillow.
- Modern TV Console: I came across a TV console that is similar to the one in the photo. It is very modern in design and offers open shelving for displaying family photos and additional drawer space for storing DVDs and other items household items.
- Decorative Vases: If you can have additional pops of color why not add it with this adorable collection of vases. The texture is amazing and it gives you additional reasons to add more plant life to your Boho inspired room!!
Well, our bohemian inspired “shop this look ” has come to an end… Tell me your thoughts on what we found? What were your favorite pieces from this post? My favorite was the Moroccan poufs and the mud-cloth pillows for starters.
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more like this, please leave me some feedback below. Additionally, if you have a photo that you would like for us to shop for your send us an email to:
Until then, have a wonderful day!!