Decorating your home for the Christmas holidays can be fun, exciting and instantly put you in the festive spirit for the season. Whether if it’s trimming your Christmas tree with your family ornaments or decking the halls with cheerful garland adorned with beautiful ribbons and seasonal poinsettias can bring joy to any home.
One easiest way to spruce up your home for the holidays is by hanging cheerful Christmas stockings to your staircase, ladders, and/or fireplace mantle. Today I will be sharing with you 15 farmhouse-inspired Christmas stockings for under $20! That’s right, under $20. You will find a mix of the traditional holiday red, green and white plaid to cozy warm knitted stockings adorned with cute little pom-poms. So grab your cup of coffee and get ready to be inspired!
1. Holiday Plaid Stockings
Are you craving the look of holiday plaid for your home? If so, below I have sourced some fun options from Target! I was shocked at the variety of styles Target has to offer this season!
- If you like the look of the classic plaid print then you will love this Christmas Stocking from Wondershop. This 18-inch stocking features a soft fabric with a plaid pattern in black, red, and white accented with a fun pom-pom for only $15.
- Is your color scheme for this season is green and white? If so, I recommend adding this chic plaid stocking to your mantel. Just like the stocking mentioned above, this green, red and white stocking accented with white fur will be a perfect companion to your holiday decor this season for only $15.00
- Last, but not least here is another play on the classic holiday plaid patterned stocking from Target. This time around the top of this stocking is embellished in red trim and is also available for $15.
2. Adorable Stripped Stockings
Target is on a roll this year with the Christmas stocking offerings! If plaid is not your thing, you will love these adorable striped knitted stockings featured above. Whether your color palette is neutral or bold with holiday reds, you will find a fun option that fits your style.
- Look at this is stylish and glamorous metallic striped Christmas stocking in cream and gold! It’s absolutely gorgeous. The top of the cuff has that handcrafted look accented with 3 fuzzy little poms, so cute! This one is also priced at only $15.
- Add the look of a handmade knitted stocking to your mantel this season with this cute and charming stripe knit Christmas stocking from Wondershop at Target. I love the simple red and white stripe, it reminds me of the yummy candy canes I would enjoy as a child. How about you?
- Check out this adorable gold and white chunky knit stocking from Target! I swear, their Wondershop collection is bringing some great options for the holiday this year!
3. Vintage Inspired Stockings
When I look at the stocking above I reminisce back to the time when I would handcraft christmas stockings as a child. I used to love going to the fabric store hunting for unique pieces in order to design a unique stocking to present to my mom. The stockings above remind me of that time. They are charming and vintage-like to me. If that’s your style check out the options below.
- Here is another Christmas stocking that gives the appearance of being handcrafted by your favorite grandma. The thick whip stitched edges add a lot of charm and detail to the burlap stocking.
- Okay, this patchwork Christmas stocking is precious! It features an emerald green cuff, heel, and toe patchwork along with a cute red pocket detailing.
- You will definitely create some fun Christmas memories with this cute vintage striped stocking from overstock. It features a vintage-inspired stripe of candy apple red, khaki, and a snow-white cotton cuff on top. And, for a little fun, this stocking is adorned with jingle bells with zipper teeth in order to make this stocking fun and festive!
4. Vintage Plaid Stockings
Here are a few more vintage inspire stockings that incorporate some fun plaid patterns into the design. Aren’t they adorable?
- Look at the fun embellishments on this adorable Wylie Stocking. The patchwork pocket and cuff are so charming. To top that off check out the festive red whip stitching and the brown toggle buttons, so cute!!
- Now this plaid stocking from the Holiday Aisle is so festive with the feminine ruffled cuff! I also enjoy the muted color pattern of red, green, and ivory.
- Here is my final plaid find for this season, the Robert Stocking. Don’t you just love the contrast of the natural burlap against the pattern of red, forest green, and natural plaid colors? So freakin’ cute!
5. Cozy Pom-Pom Stockings
Pom-pom stockings are still trending this Christmas season. You can find them in a neutral or traditional holiday red. What is your favorite so far? For me, I love a warm and cozy knitted stocking with a small accent of pom-poms.
- If you are wanting to add a bit of glamour into your home this holiday, you will want to get your hands on this beauty. The Metallic tweed Christmas stocking from Target’s Wondershop collection will elevate your holiday decor in minutes! This stocking features a faux-fur cuff and pom-poms along with a metallic tweed fabric for a touch of glitz and glam to your fireplace mantel.
- Traditional holiday red cable knit stocking will definitely bring the warmth of the Christmas holidays to your home this season. If you enjoy the look of a chunky red knitted stocking then you will adore this style from Target.
- Ok, I couldn’t help myself, but when I saw this whimsical pom-pom knit stocking from Target I knew it needed to add this style to the list. Don’t you agree? It simple and chic and will help transform any fireplace mantle for the holidays.
Well, friends, I hope that you’ve enjoyed the variety of Farmhouse inspired Christmas stockings shared in this article today. What was your favorite? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Until then, I hope you all stay happy and healthy this holiday season.