Hey friends, welcome back! I can’t believe that I am about to talk about fall decor for 2020! I swear this year is flying by fast! Well, if you are new to my blog, one thing you will learn about me is my love for the fall season. Once the cooler temperatures hit I become instantly inspired to fill my home with decor elements that create a warm and cozy vibe for my family.
Speaking of warm and cozy, Joanna Gaines just released her Hearth & Hand with Magnolia fall 2020 collection at Target and I am thoroughly impressed! I saw a mixture of newness in the following categories such as candles, table tops accessories, bedding, and many more. Today I will share with you 15 of my top picks from her collection. Are you ready? Let’s begin.
Fall Candles & Fragrances
When I close my eyes and think about home decor items that instantly bring a sense of warmth and coziness I think of fall scented candles and/or oil diffusers. How about you? When I smell aromas of amber, vanilla, fig, and gardenia I am filled with relaxing and soothing vibes. If you need this sensation then I highly recommend incorporating candles into your home.
This season Joanna added some yummy scents into her collection (I am a fan of the fig scent so far!) Below you will find a few that I know you will want to check out.
- Do you enjoy the aroma of figs in your home? If so, you will want to add this mini Ceramic Candle Fig from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. to your home. This candle burns up to 30 hours, and the soy blend candle will keep your place smelling divine. The cream stoneware container resembles a beautiful piece of decor that will blends easily into your home.
- If you are not a fan of burning candles, you will love the Gardenia scent oil diffuser from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. A fragrance reed diffuser will keep your home smelling nice and cozy without concern.
- If you are a candle lover and want a Gardenia scented candle instead of the oil Diffuser, you are in luck. They also offer a mini Ceramic Candle in a Gardenia scent too.
Give your beverage station a refresh by adding these modern and styled mugs from the Hearth and Hand with Magnolia’s Stoneware collection. I love how neutral in color these mugs are as they will fit into any decor style. Whether you love a good color-blocked design or a mug with a good keyword to start your day off right, Joanna’s got your covered.
- Start your day off right with is adorable Rise and Shine mug. I truly enjoy positive affirmations and quotes that are motivating.
- I am loving the geometric pattern of this stylish mug here. It is very eye-catching and chic! This design is offered in two colors, cooper and the blue you see in the photo above.
- The grateful stoneware mug will start each with a positive vibe. This mug features an all-over white speckled glaze that contrasts beautifully with unglazed accents at the bottom and on the rim to create a rustic look. Another good feature about this mug is being dishwasher and microwave safe for convenient everyday use, Yay!
Dressing up the kitchen with timeless dinnerware accessories is my thing to do! How about you? I love placing white dinnerware on top of dark chargers. The contrast between the two colors is stunning!
- Look at this gorgeous distressed wood charger tray! I am swooning over the distressed wood finish that will look amazing in a modern farmhouse decorated home. According to the Hearth and Hand With Magnolia, “The wood is nearly black, letting it coordinate with nearly any color palette for easy incorporation into your table decor.”
- How adorable are these edge-stitch napkins Set from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia? They are made from 100% cotton which makes them durable for daily usage in your home. And, the napkin is edge-stitched in a beautiful pumpkin brown tone for contrast.
- Your table setting would not be complete without the addition of a napkin ring. The distressed napkin rings set from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia is crafted from solid wood with a dark finish. The design is simple and will be a perfect companion to the beautiful wooden charger.
Cozy Throw Blankets
Adding a throw blanket to any space in your home is a good idea. I personally keep a throw blanket in my home office. Sometimes sitting in an air-conditioned space for long periods of time can become a bit chilly, so I keep some in a basket for that reason alone. I also keep them in our family room and bedrooms too.
- Add a little warmth and style to your home with this cozy border stripe throw from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This throw blanket is made from a lightweight and breathable twill fabric that can be used year-round. This light cream throw blanket is adorned with a woven border stripe pattern which gives a beautiful contrast. Then it’s finished with blanket stitching along the edges and twisted fringe detail on the ends. (This blanket is super soft too! I purchased the dark green option and love it!!)
- If you are not into patterned throw blankets then you will enjoy accessorizing your home with this chunky stripe fringe throw from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This solid-colored throw blanket features a woven design mixed with chunky stripes in between for a soft look and feel, and it’s finished with tassel fringe detail on the ends for ornate appeal. How pretty is this!!
- For those that crave pattern, color, and texture this twill fabric throw blanket is decked out in an allover striped pattern in cream and dark gray just for you! It showcases a fabulous mix of woven bands of vertical stripes alternating with diagonal striped woven bands for a fun, updated look to a classic style. Complete with tassel fringe in cream, this striped throw is the perfect accessory for your entryway bench or living room sofa.
Neutral & Cozy Bedding
There is nothing like refreshing your bedroom for fall with new bedding. Adding a soft neutral color palette to a dark space can instantly elevate your bedroom decor. Joanna did a great job of adding many options that are aesthetically beautiful to the eye and her bedding option will also keep you warm and cozy during the fall season too.
- Look at this stripe and stitch embroidery comforter set from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This beauty is made from a cotton-blend fabric. This embroidered comforter set has also featured a stylish seersucker-stripe design to add freshness and texture to your sleeping space. The set includes a comforter and 2 pillow shams.
- For those of you that love duvet covers you will adore this 3-Piece thin stripe duvet set from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. This simple style features a striped design layered with a textured backdrop. It made from 100% cotton fabric with sturdy backing to keep you comfy in bed. this bedding set includes a duvet cover with matching king shams, each with a knife-edge closure and an inner envelope to keep the insert in place. Simply add coordinating sheets and decorative pillows to bring your bedroom to life.
- If you are not into having a comforter set or duvet, don’t worry because Joanna’s got you covered! Check out this adorable textured striped Quilt from Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia. It’s made from 100% cotton for year-round comfort. You can mix and match this quilt with items you already own at home or you can view more accessories from Joanna’s collection too.
Well, friends, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post! I know I had a blast browsing through Joanna’s Hearth and Hand With Magnolia collection and I can’t wait to go see it in person. So far my favorite pieces are the coffee mugs and the tabletop accessories. What’s was your favorite for this post? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Until then, stay safe, happy, and healthy!