Hey friends, today I am going to switch things up a bit and share with you all my 10 best Nude Lipsticks you can wear for any season! You are probably like lipsticks??? Yes, many of you that follow me on @chichomelife on Instagram, know I love sharing home decor tips, however, you also learned that I am an avid makeup/beauty Junkie too!
Last week, I shared some new lipsticks I purchased in my Instagram stories. Then I was thinking…Many of my home decor beauties wear makeup and may want some beauty inspiration. So, I decided to take a poll to see if you all wanted to see my favorite nude lipsticks that I love to wear throughout any season. As a result, the poll stats were amazing!! 95% percent of you said YES!! So without future ado let jump right in!!
My Favorite Lancome Nudes
- L’Absolu Peut-Etre Sheer is a super hydrating lipstick that is comfy to my lips and gives all-day wear. This lip color is infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, the formula gives high color payoff without dryness, leaving lips moist, soft, and comfortable for up to 8 hours. I love to wear this color when my lips are feeling dry and I don’t want to think too hard about if this color will work with my look for the day!!
- L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte Sensualite is one of my favorite matte pink-toned lipsticks from Lancome. You know how matte lipsticks can sometimes be uncomfortable to wear. Well, this one feels super hydrating on the lips when wearing this formula. It’s also super pigmented and true to color.
- L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte Nude Essentiel is a warm nude that is perfect to pair with a sunkissed tan.
- L’Absolue Cafe Parisien
- Lancome Color Design in Natural beauty. This lipstick seems to always be featured in a Lancome Free Gift with purchase and I finally decided to rock this color this summer and feel in love with it. Yet another warm nude perfect for almost any skin tone.
More Nudes From Other Brands
- YSL Nude Lavalliere is made with 65% oils which makes this lipstick so hydrating to the point the lipstick instantly melts into your lips, providing a pop of color all-day comfort, too. I own a few with this brand and love them!!
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Their lipsticks are filled with Vitamin C & E which gives your lips protection against everyday free radicals. This lip color is another matte texture that I can’t seem to walk away from. I guess matte lipsticks last the longest for me and if I want to add shine, I just layer a lipgloss right on top and Bam! Glossy vinyl lips.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Backtalk
- MAC Angel is a satiny texture and not to mention their lipstick smells amazing! (I know TMI) This one has been in my collection and has been replenished for the past 10 years!! I love to pair this one with a pinky brown lipliner.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme Matte Lip Color in Modern. Yes, I know!! How many nude lip colors can a girl own? I am loving this formula! This lipstick is created with a combination of natural rice powder and a unique antioxidant complex composed of matcha green tea butter extract, sweet almond oil, sappan wood, and vitamin E! So, your lips are protected, soft and beautiful!
Well, friends, I hope that you enjoyed this post. I had a great time going through my collection and sharing my favorites with you! Did you find a color you liked from this post? If so, what color? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Also, if you would like to know my summer beauty favorites then check out my “5 Beauty Must-Haves For Summer” post by clicking on the link.