Spring is right around the corner, and I am so excited to share with you all ten white farmhouse bedding ideas that will instantly transform your master bedroom from winter to spring. You may ask why white bedding? Well, going with a neutral color like white gives you the flexibility to add different accent colors and decor to your living space any time of the year. In addition to that, the color white instantly creates a bright and calming effect in your room. So, if that sounds like something you are looking to achieve this spring then let’s jump right in!
Whether your style is more shabby chic, modern farmhouse or french country, I came across some fantastic textures that will instantly inspire. The compositions range from beautiful ruffles to pleating and scallop edged linens. I also came across from more clean and structure styles too. Regardless of your farmhouse style, you will be motivated to update your master bedroom this spring.
How gorgeous is this beautiful Heirloom quilt by Laura Ashley? I love the beautifully detailed floral scrollwork design within the main body of this bedding. In addition to that, I adore the decorative crocheted lace with a ruffled gather at the corners of the pillows and the quilt. This fabric content for this collection is cotton which is a perfect textile that is super absorbent for the spring and summer months.
- 100% Cotton – Is known for being hypoallergenic for those who have skin allergies and can be soft and soothing to the skin.
- Multiple sizes – This set is available in twin, queen and king sizes.
- Machine washable – Which means you don’t have to spend money taking this lovely to the dry cleaners.
- Quilt offers a reversible style – For those of us that love to change our decor this collection offers two variations regularly.
Look at the scalloped edges on this beauty!! This style of bedding is perfect for beds without a dominant footboard. You can showcase this decorative style easily. The Madison Park Tuscany is the perfect coverlet to use as a layering piece or an alternative to your comforter. I love how simple this coverlet is, and yet the intricate stitching gives an overall look an extra wow factor to any room.
- 100% Polyester – Very durable and an excellent conductor of heat for those of you that are always cold.
- Set includes – 1 Coverlet, 2 Standard Shams
- Multiple Sizes – This bedding is available in a Full/queen and a King/California King option.
- Machine washable – Which means you will have money from dry cleaning expense.
3. Cozy Kienna Quilt Set
If you crave a clean and simple look for your master suite, then you will love the Kienna Quilt. Revel in the comfort while you have a good night’s sleep with this comfortable white farmhouse bedding set. This quilt features a stitched quilt pattern that brings in styles and comfort to your bedroom decor.
- Product Features – Super soft hypoallergenic microfiber stitched in a multilayer technique to create lightweight, durable quilts for year-round comforts. Solid color allows for easy matching with home decor and bedspreads.
- Simple Care – Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach. Follow cleaning instructions to upkeep quality while keeping the quilt clean.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – This brand offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their coverlet sets with 30-day free return on our luxury bedding spreads. Currently available in white, ivory, taupe, teal, gray, blush, seafoam, and taupe.
If you are into natural fibers for your bedding comfort, then this duvet cover is for you. This brand uses linen fibers because of its properties are so close to human skin, and it is particularly comfortable and sensual against delicate skin. It is naturally antibacterial, antifungal and has excellent anti-allergenic properties. It can absorb a significant amount of moisture and works as a thermal/cooling regulator, which allows the skin to breathe. Not only is it durable I am so in love with button closure on the hem and on the pillowcases too!
- 100% Linen – Durability that will last from season to season.
- Natural Care – No need to iron, no shrinkage, machine washable, and excellent colorfastness.
- Comfortable – Very soft linen, becomes softer after every wash, machine washable.
This shabby chic beauty by Lush Decor is perfect for those that love a delicate use of ruffles in their bedding. I fell in love with the ruffled pillow sham that coordinates with the bedding. This comforter was on my yes list, but I also have to consider how much of a feminine touch my hubby would be flexible with too.
- 100% Polyester – Strong and durable fabric. Very warm for the cold nights during the season.
- 3-Pc set – Includes one comforter, two pillow shams.
- Simple Care – Machine wash cold, with similar colors, gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, light iron if needed.
6. Harmony by Lush Decor
I am head over heels in love with this white farmhouse comforter set by Lush Decor. I just adore the striped design with the mix of the fantastic stitching technique called ruching. Adding that simple touch create a modern yet shabby chic look to this bedding, and I love how this stitching is carried through to the pillow shams too. This bedding will instantly give your room that farmhouse feels.
- 100% Polyester – Polyester is known to be durable and will last through many seasons.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash cold, with similar colors, gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, light iron if needed
- Fill Content 100Percent polyester – This bedding will emit warmth during the cold evenings throughout the seasons.
Doesn’t this bedding remind you of a beautiful lattice that you may come across in garden? I love how Laura Ashley created that feeling with the white on white dimensional lattice made of appliqued ruffles. It’s very eye-catching and will make a statement in your bedroom. I also adore how this bedding is layered with a subtle printed sheet set and some embellished decorative pillows to add color.
- 100% Cotton – Perfect for easy care and comfort for a good nights rest.
- Affordable care – Machine wash cold, separately. Delicate cycle. Tumble dry low
- Set includes – 1 comforter and one sham.
How luxurious is the Halpert set by Chic Home? (we do not own this brand) This comforter screams farmhouse glam to me. The gorgeous pintuck pinch pleat embellished design caught my eye. To me, this design will create that sophisticated look to your bedroom.
- Super Soft & Plush Microfiber – This comforter is made with premium quality brushed microfiber. Say goodbye to rustling and crinkling as you toss and turn to get comfortable. Just think of peaceful sleeping at its best.
- Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Filling – Perfect for anyone with allergies and skin sensitivities.
- Adjusts throughout each season – This will last year-round. It contains a lightweight synthetic down alternative filling that will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
9. Hannah Pinch Pleat by Chic Home
Now, if the Halpert pinch pleat was too much for you then here is another alternative by Chic Home (not our brand). The Hannan pinch pleat still gives the farmhouse glam look in smaller doses. I love that this set includes ten pieces to make styling your bed easy.
- Made of a Soft Microfiber – Fibers are soft to the touch and will not make any noise during a restless night of sleep.
- Hypoallergenic Alternative Down Filling – Perfect for people that suffer from skin allergies and airborne allergies.
- Easy to Care – Machine washable
If you are looking for a show stopper bedding set, the Serena set by Lush Decor will give you that. I am in love with the abundant use of the gathered ruffled fabric flowers placed throughout the comforter and pillow shams. To add to the beauty of this comforter I love the stripped ruching technique that repeats throughout this bedding.
- 3-pc set includes – One comforter, two pillow shams
- 100% Polyester – Strong and durable for extended wear.
- Care Instructions – Dry Clean. This bedding is beautiful in design, and I would leave it to the professionals to maintain this gorgeous comforter.
I hope that you’ve found this post helpful. Regardless of your style, whether it is modern farmhouse to farmhouse glam, you will find the perfect style that fits your home here. I hope you all enjoyed the 10 white farmhouse bedding ideas I share with you today. I love that all of the options listed are timeless pieces that you can use in your home year after year.
Which comforter set was your favorite? I would love to know. Leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Until then, have a great day!