Hello friends! I am so excited for the launch of Hearth & Hand with Magnolia by Chip and Joanna Gaines!! Did you know their new line of home goods launches with Target on November 5th? I can just remember when they first announced their partnership with Target on September 12th. After that announcement, their fan base went nuts over having Magnolia styled decor by Joanna Gains at Target. If you missed the BIG announce then check out my previous post, “Chip and Joanna’s New Hearth & Hand Collection”.
Since their incredible announcement you can now visit target online and see the entire collection, however, you can not shop until November 5th. I know!! You are ready to shop now, right? If you have not visited the site to check the collection out yet then today you are in for a treat. I will be sharing with you my 20 favorite Hearth & Hand with Magnolia products. Yes, 20!! And let me tell you, I had to narrow down my list down to these 20 pieces.
1. Holiday Decor Favorites
Don’t you just get excited about decorating your home for Christmas? I do, and I am always looking for fun items that will work with my current collection of holiday decor. Typically I decorate with red and white in my home, so when I came across these beauties, I was in love.
- Red letters to Santa Mailbox: How adorable is this!! I can see this nestled next to our Christmas tree or even styled in a fun vignette on my coffee bar! You know how often I change my coffee bar, lol.
- Pom Pom Holiday Stockings: Did I see poms poms on these cute stockings? I am in love! My stockings could use an update since they are almost as old as my 13-year-old son. I love the mixing a solid color like red with the cute red and white plaid print.
- Pine Wreath with Bells: This pine wreath is so fresh, simple, and pristine for being artificial. I love the simple touches of the juniper berries and the accents of the brass like bells. This is perfect for hanging indoors above the fireplace or outdoors on the front door.
- Galvanize Tree Collar: Sometimes I get bored with the traditional tree skirt and maybe this year I will try this instead. What do you all think? Are you a tree skirt kind of girl or do you like to place your tree inside a basket or tree collar like such?
2. Tablescape Favorites
- Farmhouse Black Lanterns: I swear I have wanted to introduce to my home some lanterns to add a source of ambient lighting in my home. I love these, and I think I want to make a centerpiece for my holiday tablescape. The options are endless!
- Antique Gold Place Card Holder: These simple antiqued gold and glass place card holders add just the right amount of glamour to a tablescape. This season I am thinking of having these beauties so that I can create a simple message to each guest when serving dinner for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year.
- Woven Cream and Black Table Runner: A table is not complete with a backdrop of a simple and clean table runner. I swear the plaid and vintage like table linens have grown on me. Just imagine this accented with the lanterns and other Christmas foliage!!
- Brass Taper Candle Holder: I am in love with the simple shape, the gold finish and the see-through elements of this candle holder. Again this is another piece that can be used during any season. It’s all about how you style it with your season decor!
- Gather Napkins Rings: You can’t go wrong with these brass-like napkin rings! They add such an elegant touch to any tablescape! I so want to add these to my holiday table.
3. Dinnerware Favorites
- Salt & Pepper Stoneware: Don’t these just remind you of the fabulous Rae Dunn clay? Don’t get me wrong it’s hard not to compare the style. However, I love them, and they would be the perfect companion to my Rae Dunn collection.
- Dessert Bowl: How cute it this dessert bowl with the home illustration on it? I can see my family eating yummy desserts in this adorable bowl.
- Stoneware Cream Pitcher: When I purchase pitchers I love to use them in two different ways. One way would serve as a decorative touch to a table with florals and the other way would be to serve a yummy drink for my friends and family. I like the color of this pitcher because I can use it in my decor any time of the year! Neutral tones never go out of style.
- Stoneware Dinner Plate: I don’t need any new plates, but if I did I would try these. I love how irregular in design they are and of course the color. You may ask, why white? Well, white dinnerware makes it easy to decorate with them anytime of the year! And you save money and space as it relates to how much dinnerware you have in your cabinets.
- Stoneware Dessert Plate: Of course, I had to fall in love with the “x” patterned cream and black dessert plate. Sometimes it is fun to have an accent plate to offset the white dinnerware.
- Stoneware Bread Plate: I also that these were cute too! The irregular design again with the house illustration.
4. Favorite Kitchen Accessories
- Black and Gold Food Scale: Isn’t this food scale nice and sleek in black with the gold trim. I love that this piece is functional for making meals and it can also be used a decor for your countertops too! I have always wanted one, but I could never find the style I love.
- Stoneware Canisters: The simple design brings lots of charm to your space. Whether you’re filling it with sugar or flour or things like tea bags and nuts, the rubber seal will keep all the contents nice and fresh. Plus these would are a perfect fit on your countertop for decor too!
- 4pc Measuring Cups: There is nothing like having measuring cups with wide handles to make prepping your meals easy! I love the long handles and the simple yet modern design.
- Acacia Cutting Board: I think every kitchen should have one of these. This large handled cutting board is crafted from live-edge acacia for a natural look. I love that you can display them on the countertops or easily hang them on the wall too. This board will definitely make meal prepping easy.
I hope that you all enjoyed reading about my favorite Hearth and Hand Collection with Magnolia products. I am so excited for this launch and can’t wait to shop too! What are some of your favorites? I would love to know! Leave me your feedback on your favorites and what your thoughts are with Chip and Joanna’s collection at Target.
Until then, I want to thank you all for visiting my blog and if you come across anything you love, please feel free to click on the links mentioned here. Anytime you click on a link on my blog and make a purchase I do earn a small commission from the advertiser mentioned, and those proceeds go toward supporting the content here on my blog and social channels.